5/4/12

I will be with you!!!


“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you." Isaiah
                   
                          I just love this verse and it has really been an encouragement to me!! 

Whatever you go through, even through the fires and waters(trials) of this world, God is with you. He may decide it is best not so save you from them. But he will help you all the way through and through that, you will grow, becoming more like Christ. God is not going to remove all the problems of our life, but he will be right by us. On our own, we would drown and burn and become lost. But with him, we will not even be scorched. In the verse before it, it says"... I have called you by name; you are Mine!" Isaiah 43:1. God is not going to let You be lost. When you have problems in your life, remember that God has not, is not, and will never leave you on your own. He loves you(his chosen one) and will strengthen you. "I can do everything through Him(and Him alone)who gives me strength."(Philippians 4:13) That also includes getting through all those hard part in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment